WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE OBTAIN FROM YOU? WHEN DO WE OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION?
If, upon visiting our website your use is limited to browsing any content that does not require a sign-in, we will not require that you provide us with any personally identifiable information. However, we may request personal information from you at other times. For example:
• If you enroll in a free software trial, or sign up for our real-time service we may ask that you provide us with certain personal information, including your name, company name, job title, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, bank account information, credit card number and expiration date. Your credit card information will be transferred to a third party merchant provider for processing. We employ a variety of security and risk management technologies to facilitate secure on-line transactions and to protect your credit information. We may store your name, company name, job title, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number in our databases.
• If you choose to participate in a customer survey conducted by us or by one of our business partners, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and other information as may be required by the particular survey.
• If you report a problem or submit a customer review, we will ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, phone number and company name. Should you contact us for any reason, we may also keep a record and/or copy of your correspondence with us.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE SECURITY AND QUALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To protect the security and quality of your personal information, we have implemented technical and managerial procedures to maintain accurate, current and complete information as well as to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration when it is under our control. Your personally identifiable information will be encrypted and stored on our secured servers. Your personal information is also password protected so that access is limited to yourself and those with whom you share your password, Volsage LLC, as well as third party access facilitated by Volsage LLC with your prior permission.
We have also taken steps to help protect the integrity of your personal financial information when you complete a purchase transaction on our website. As noted above, we use a third-party merchant provider to facilitate confidential online business transactions. Third-party merchant providers may take steps to prevent your credit information from being read by unauthorized persons as this information is transmitted over the Internet. The transaction system passes your credit information through our system, but does not retain any credit card numbers. Once the transaction is completed, information about the sale (without credit card information) is stored in a password-protected online database maintained by Volsage LLC.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our primary use of your information is to administer, maintain and improve your experience on our website generally as well as provide you with customized, personalized services and interactive communications.
• We may from time to time send you e-mails regarding our website, software and special promotions. Also, we occasionally may send you direct mail about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
• If you have signed up for our real-time service, we may use your financial information (e.g., your credit card number or bank account number) to bill you for software subscriptions purchased through our Web Site. We also use your contact information as necessary to send to the financial exchanges to ensure you maintain a valid financial exchange subscription.
• When you enter any sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by us or by one of our business partners, we may use your e-mail address to send you status updates.
• We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the services offered on our website. We also use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information that we may share with our business partners, but only in the aggregate without any of your personally identifiable information.
• We may research the demographics, interests and behavior of our customers based on the information provided to us during membership registration, during sweepstakes, contests and promotions, from our server and database log files, from cookies and from surveys. Our research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. We may share this aggregate data with business partners and other customers, but only in the aggregate, without any of your personally identifiable information.
CAN YOU “OPT-OUT” OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS FROM VOLSAGE LLC?
If you have signed up for our real-time service, and decide that you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings, you may opt-out at any time by signing into your account and contacting us at the email address given there. Similarly, if you are not receiving our promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings and wish to receive these materials, you may opt-in at any time by signing into your account and contacting us at the email address given there.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF VOLSAGE LLC PARTNERS
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer. However, we may from time to time rent or sell demographic information in the aggregate that does not contain your personally identifiable information.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We generally will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission to do so or under some special circumstances described below.
• As noted previously, we may from time to time partner with other companies to offer co-branded services as well as sweepstakes, contests and promotions. Any information that you provide in connection with the co-branded services or any jointly sponsored sweepstakes, contests or promotions will become the joint property of Volsage LLC and its business partners. We may also disclose other personal information about you to our business partners, but only if we have obtained your permission to make the disclosure before data collection or before transferring the data.
• It is a term of our real-time subscription service that you allow us to share your name, email and company name with the financial exchanges to ensure that you maintain a valid subscription to the financial exchanges.
• We may, from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may (but only with your permission) share your name and e-mail address with them.
• Under confidentiality agreements, we may match user information with third party data. We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
• We may disclose your personally identifiable information without your prior permission in special cases. For example, we may have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the User Terms and Conditions, or may be causing intentional or unintentional injury or interference to the rights or property of Volsage LLC or any third party, including other customers. Also, we may disclose or access your personally identifiable information when we believe in good faith that law or regulation requires disclosure.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
If you have signed up for our real-time service, you may change your password or sector preferences at any time by signing in to your account.
DO YOU HAVE CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES?
Yes, you have several choices with respect to cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, our Web Site uses cookie-based authentication. Accordingly, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to sign onto our Web Site and/or use our services or participate in our sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY?
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or the practices of our website, please feel free to contact us at Volsage LLC, 333 E. Lancaster Ave #329, Wynnewood, PA, 19096.